Sunday, March 15, 2009

Last Night


I went for a great long (ish) ski yesterday...about 2 1/2 hours. It was such a beautiful day. I sorted of cheated for the first bit and the last bit because I took one of the sled-dogs with me and did some skijouring. It's not something I really enjoy but I wanted to get her past temptations like traffic, the grumpy neighbour and the other dogs. Once we were past all that, I let her go and she was really good about sticking around.....treats in my pack didn't hurt.
After I got back I started supper, had a nice hot bath and knitted up a little cozy for my phone.

Then we got ourselves beautiful or at least presentable and went to the Blues Underground show. What a blast! It was so much fun. Danced all night..well until it was time to drive Cinderella home....LOL he will kill me for calling him that. He had to work at 0700 so we had to leave.
Here is a you tube clip of Julian Fauth.

No comments: